We’re a group of people living around Ballarat who want action on climate change. We have come together because of the big gap between what is required and and the current lack of meaningful action. A core belief of the group is that Ballarat should be at the centre of climate action in this country.
We promote and encourage community action on climate by:
- Creating community events and projects that underscore the serious need for action on climate change
- Promoting awareness in our communities of the urgent need for climate action
- Disseminating information and resources to educate our communities on global warming
- Lobby politicians at all levels to act on climate change and commit concrete steps to address climate change
- Advocate policy and practice for mitigation, adaption and proactive action on climate change.
We are not politically aligned and welcome new members.
Contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org